Last one to post #849

1 minute ago, Bham said:

@jh812  How's is the "walk-in" traffic ?  Random drive by customers ?    This is what I lack because I'm on a side street.  

This isn't the main highway but it's a popular road. Well let's put it this way it was the main Rd until the four lane came through. I did take notice of traffic when I was there at 930 it was still busy, so I think it should be fine.

24 minutes ago, Tintmaster08 said:

Have you delt with it before?

I have not. I've posted in the FB groups about it... talked to the manufacturer about it.. talked with a local tinter friend of mine that has installed it. And they have a 'demo' kit which is basically a small piece of it that I ordered.

Oh, and a number of YT vids on it.

I don't have to do any of the electrical work... just install the film.

I have not. I've posted in the FB groups about it... talked to the manufacturer about it.. talked with a local tinter friend of mine that has installed it. And they have a 'demo' kit which is basically a small piece of it that I ordered.

Oh, and a number of YT vids on it.

I don't have to do any of the electrical work... just install the film.

Make sure you state you are only responsible for the install and not the wiring of it, especially if it’s going in a metal frame window enclosure. I don’t know which company you’re using but I have one that’s reputable if needed for the film. The measurements have to be exact for the install because you can’t cut that film like normal film, it will ruin the entire piece. We used a company and got screwed on three panels and then the electrician burned out two, and wouldn’t take responsibility for it. The install part is easy but the administration part is a nightmare if the verbiage isn’t right or everyone isn’t on the same page as to who is doing what.