Last one to post #849

I'm interested in which company you recommend... Not for this project, but if all goes well, I wanna try to market the hell out of this. :thumb

I made sure my proposal was very clear on what part I play. No more, no less. My bid was actually under what was suggested by a few people, but I had other reasons for that. Moving forward my prices would be adjusted accordingly.

What I'd like to do is find someone to use for the electrical part. Like I said, they are taking care of that... But if I could find someone to use on these projects it would be better for me, and ideally, for the customer - it'd be one less thing they need to worry about. Just not sure how to go about that... I'm sure it's no different then any other trade - you have good shops and bad. :dunno

So, I’m at the dealership this morning, picking up cars for tint. I get keys to a couple of them and we are on our way out, when a (Mng.) asks for a favor. He has a car he just has to get tinted today. I say that I have quite a few appointments first and I’ll do my best to take care of it. Fast forward- it’s 3:30 and I can take his back now. He hands me the keys and lets me know, not to bill them. ( he will pay ) These keys look ancient and now I’m a bit worried! Turns out to be a 2004 Pontiac Vibe. Not overly difficult, but incredibly dirty. As I get closer I can see covers on all the seats? Yep it’s to keep all the dog hair off his bad ass interior! I’m not sure what the point of the covers are, this thing has NEVER seen a vacuum! There was actually dog hair held in place by the window on 3 doors. ( these must have been huskies or something?) each hair is like 4 inches long. Anyway, I finally finish this turd and take it back. He then says he doesn’t have any money today, he’ll get me later! 

So many questions? If you had to get this done today, why the he’ll wouldn’t you have money? How exactly did he take that car to work unless he brought clothes in a bag and took a shower after he arrived?

sorry guys had to get that out!