DYNOblack ppf is here!

It's my pleasure to introduce another amazing  ppf from the DYNO line. DYNOblack is a high gloss black ppf that is 8 mil thick, self healing, and hydrophobic. Check out the quick teaser video and inquire about pricing with michael@stek-usa.com. More innovations coming soon! 

Thank you 

Howard 

Edited by STEK HOWARD

On 6/9/2018 at 9:56 AM, JoshVette said:

I'm very interested in this.  To clarify, is this a true PPF film or something more like a heat stretch vinyl?  

Thanks,  Josh

Hi Josh, 

This is a true PPF,  and like the rest of our DYNO line of films it's hydrophobic, self healing, and extremely low texture. There is not a worry of paint showing through but it's not solid black either, how I describe it is if you take a piece and hold it up to your eyes and look at a bright light it's like looking thru welding goggles. 

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

We sell this film in 2 sizes

60x50 foot rolls and 60 by 10 foot sheets.

Thank you 

Howard 

Edited by STEK HOWARD

I need to contact you guys this week, maybe get a couple samples of your fashion films.  I really need to see how they all look on different color vehicles.

I was talking with my old pal Anson this weekend from Houston and he's really happy with your products so I'm anxious to check them out.

Thanks,  Josh  

Guest iamsohai
On 6/9/2018 at 11:11 AM, STEK HOWARD said:

Hi Josh, 

This is a true PPF,  and like the rest of our DYNO line of films it's hydrophobic, self healing, and extremely low texture. There is not a worry of paint showing through but it's not solid black either, how I describe it is if you take a piece and hold it up to your eyes and look at a bright light it's like looking thru welding goggles. 

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

We sell this film in 2 sizes

60x50 foot rolls and 60 by 10 foot sheets.

Thank you 

Howard 

How do you order?