WTF! First bad review!

I have always known that I would get a bad review. But, I didn't expect this. I can't find this guy in our system and it is rare for us to do a basic alarm and tint at the same time. I know that it is one of my competitors and hopefully he reads this and knocks on my door so I can give him a reason to give us a bad review. I swear, people need to grow up. 

Screenshot_20180504-215430_Yelp.jpg

That right there is why I never read reviews online about a company! Normal people don’t write them! You have to give discounts or some people pay others to write good ones, and most of the bad ones are just ignorant, unhappy people with too much time. 

Sounds like he has moisture in his tint (which in most cases will dry up)

and maybe have the shock sensor turned down.

niether problem is something that couldn’t be explained and or fixed with a simple phone call!

I know it has to be frustrating, your response was very professional and leave it at that. You can report the review saying it's fake and that you've tried numerous times to reach out to this person with no response. That's not a guarantee it'll be taken down but it's all you can do.

Reviews are just BS period...and your bound to get a BS one star review by either a competetor or some A hole.  If it makes you feel better i got 4 one star reviews from this guys family, just because he no showed and then his truck wouldnt fit in my garage!  Your reponse was great and is the right thing to do.  

For googl reviews you can get whats called a Places ID from google.  It gives you a custom link to send to custys, so they are directed to your google page to leave a review. 

Bad reviews will always happen, biggest importance is having a professional response that another consumer can read.  Once you get a bad review, it is just a matter of getting more positive reviews to make up for it.  I always question any place that has a 5.0 on Google...there is always a crazy or two.  In GA the tint shop with the most reviews along with a 4.9/5 also offers discounts for reviews before they even touch the car.

Edited by DynamicATL

We should all join together and put good reviews to ourselves, yelp is bs! i too have reviews that are fake, someo even mentioning other shops. yelp calls me 10 times a month trying to sign up for they're paid services, heard it was a nightmare to get out of once you sign up!

Hows the tint biz in reno btw? 

A used car dealer out this way, who most locals know sucks, has a 5 star rating, i couldn't figure it out, every person i know who went there has a horror story. Turns out the car dealer has a contest for 5 star reviews, you leave a 5 star review you could win $50, winners drawn monthly. Seemed pretty shady to me.

3 hours ago, TINT said:

We should all join together and put good reviews to ourselves, yelp is bs! i too have reviews that are fake, someo even mentioning other shops. yelp calls me 10 times a month trying to sign up for they're paid services, heard it was a nightmare to get out of once you sign up!

Hows the tint biz in reno btw? 

Its pretty good. Its a small town but there are 15 tint shops maybe more. 

This guy has changed his name 3 different times. And the other review he has is also a negative review. If yelp keeps this review then they have a bunch of monkeys working for them. It's pretty easy to see that it's fake.