whats a good quality film at reasonable price

okay so Im opening my business and getting into the industry. I already purchased most of my tools, and equipment needed. ive been looking for some good films at good prices

being that im just getting started I want to work with 2-3 shades of film which is mainly 20% and 35% classic black dyed which will be the best quality at reasonable prices being able to make a comfortable profit. ive been looking into solarfx window films and suntek.

Any brands of films or companies recommended please list 

any advice and tips on how id smoothly do this with no hassle will greatly appreciated 

2 hours ago, DynamicATL said:

If you search, this subject is covered literally every 1-2 months.  SolarFX, Global, and Express are the go-to options for a lower price, but with quality.  As far as marketing, SolarFX has more bells and whistles than the other brands.  I would skip Suntek.

Right, suntek is out. Have installed classic black for years and Howard is a good guy, no problems. They been around for a long time..since 82 I believe

We use Solar FX and Global. Love them both. 

You are definitely going to need more than 2-3 shades though if you want to satisfy the needs of most of your customers and open a legit tint shop (imo). I say if you are on a budget get a minimum of 4. Personally I carry about 6 of each and 7 in ceramic

18 hours ago, CaliTINT said:

We use Solar FX and Global. Love them both. 

You are definitely going to need more than 2-3 shades though if you want to satisfy the needs of most of your customers and open a legit tint shop (imo). I say if you are on a budget get a minimum of 4. Personally I carry about 6 of each and 7 in ceramic

What is good ceramic film for good price??? Do you use a heatbox  to sell it???

Edited by quality tintz