Rear glass tint removal blanket party

Anyone in cooler climates try use an electric blanket to heat up the glass when removing film? I see many electric blankets can go over 100 degrees, just something that popped in my head. I wonder it would work with one on the outside and one on the inside (inside held in place maybe by one of those windshield sun shades). 

unspecified-2.png

buy a steamer like the McCulloch MC1275.  They were running $99 but right now are $135.  Well worth the money for tint removal.  Much better than bagging a window!

@Ryker @WearTheFoxHat i have a decent steamer, but if i could leave it cook for a bit first, even if i were to also steam it. The steamer may be more effective with very warm glass and/or film. Just mulling the idea of putting a electric blanket on the rear glass while it waits to get done, i realize i overthink this stuff lol

2 hours ago, redneckj said:

I got a jiffy wig steamer in 2002.   The same steamer is still working great in 2018.  PPF installs are much easier and steams off tint really nice.  

https://www.amazon.com/Jiffy-Steamer-Wooden-Handle-Gallon/dp/B06XRM88WZ/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1525835192&sr=8-4&keywords=jiffy+wig+steamer

You install ppf with steamer?