Last one to post #852

11 hours ago, Tintmaster08 said:

Congrats Bdub
People are crazy! Guy just called and asked for a price on a 17 Model 3 in Crystalline and They gave him a price, he then ask if we could price match the other certified Crystalline dealer at the $475 price they gave him? Nope!

What is the point of installing Chrystaline, if your gonna sell it for regular price? Isn’t it a PITA to work with? I don’t use 3M so I wouldn’t know. 

Not to mention, don’t you have to go by some kind of pricing regulation?

What is the point of installing Chrystaline, if your gonna sell it for regular price? Isn’t it a PITA to work with? I don’t use 3M so I wouldn’t know. 
Not to mention, don’t you have to go by some kind of pricing regulation?

The dealer that quoted him that price has a tint farm; basically they have 8 tinters over there and they’ll probably have 1 guy on each window but they only have one guy on staff that can shrink the back window. I’m a one man show and there’s no way in hell I’m touching it for less than $1k, I do standard 4 door cars for more than $500 in Crystalline

39 minutes ago, Tintmaster08 said:

The dealer that quoted him that price has a tint farm; basically they have 8 tinters over there and they’ll probably have 1 guy on each window but they only have one guy on staff that can shrink the back window. I’m a one man show and there’s no way in hell I’m touching it for less than $1k, I do standard 4 door cars for more than $500 in Crystalline

Agreed my mid tier film is $499, $699 for the good stuff  on a regular sedan (also a 1 man show). That car in the good stuff would be $999. 

I just thought to carry “Crystalline “ you couldn’t whore it out or they might pull the line from you.