Tinting from home

13 hours ago, randythetinter said:

Can I do tinting at home?  I have around 1000 customers? One of my neighbors is complaining sometimes its windy they get few pieces of film in lawn lol anyways there's few businesses around my house within quarter mile

Depends on zoning. If the area is residential than probably no, depends on your town. If you're on a road that has businesses on either side of you then you should be good. But if it's just houses around you, your neighbor may be able to call the town or community on you. I've found the less you give them something to complain about, the less trouble i'd get.

Edited by Tint Slayer

1 hour ago, Tint Slayer said:

Depends on zoning. If the area is residential than probably no, depends on your town. If you're on a road that has businesses on either side of you then you should be good. But if it's just houses around you, your neighbor may be able to call the town or community on you. I've found the less you give them something to complain about, the less trouble i'd get.

Well there maybe 30 new homes and a horse ranch and less than quarter miles small stores gas station no hoa 

Yup, pretty much boils down to zoning for your city. While most allow certain "home-based" business, customers are not usually allowed to come to the home (again depending on zoning). And there are limitations on what you can do, store, etc. Check with your city. 

Edited by CaliTINT

offering to tint their car for free would be a nice way to make peace ! I’ve tinted most of my neighbors cars and I give them a big discount and they love me ! I have customers come  to my house a couple times a month ! But not all neighbors are sane .