rear window with window wiper help

9 hours ago, Bham said:

New Nissan Rogue - wiper is really loose in the motor.  Removal is risky.  

Solution ? :whisper   Shhhh. Keep this one under your hat.  :wink :lol 

80C7CA83-6375-45C1-BACE-AE44A838AA65.jpeg

These are loose I did one the other day and I thought it was just weird that it was so loose told the customer to have it checked

9 minutes ago, wade_660 said:

The worst window I've done recently with a wiper is a 2018 Jeep Wrangler. It's like you're in the Olfa olympics cutting that back glass.

Yes Sir. :yep   I don’t keep many patterns, but. I actually keep that pattern on hand. 

1 hour ago, wade_660 said:

The worst window I've done recently with a wiper is a 2018 Jeep Wrangler. It's like you're in the Olfa olympics cutting that back glass.

1 hour ago, Bham said:

Yes Sir. :yep   I don’t keep many patterns, but. I actually keep that pattern on hand. 

DITTO! I keep that pattern as well. Saves the heartache. I'm too old for the Olympics:lol

Once the nut is off, it helps to rotate the wiper to break the seal. Even wipers on new cars can be stubborn like this.   Its dry in AZ, so i dont see much corrosion making them stuck on.  For you guys n areas where it snows and rains, maybe try some PB blaster to loosen it up. 

Edited by pbalentine

Just did this the other day. I prop with an old yellow turbo with the pointy side up so it doesn't slip as easy and flat part against the window. Tape is so when I adjust the squeegee more to the right the wiper won't go down and touch the glass. 

windshield wiper prop.jpg

This is the tool for releasing the arm after removing the nut.  Doesn’t always fit and you still have to be careful when doing it.  

412951AD-6ABE-43E7-B8F7-BB3A0F7125E2.jpeg

After you are done, just replace the arm in the same spot, and tighten the nut to just good-n-tight.  Don’t overighten. 

Edited by Bham

3 hours ago, Bham said:

This is the tool for releasing the arm after removing the nut.  Doesn’t always fit and you still have to be careful when doing it.  

412951AD-6ABE-43E7-B8F7-BB3A0F7125E2.jpeg

After you are done, just replace the arm in the same spot, and tighten the nut to just good-n-tight.  Don’t overighten. 

I have that one also, bought this as well!

Between the 2, the only one I’ve come across that I couldn’t use em on is an Aston Martin.

3D4D8A3F-9535-43DE-BB3F-100660AB4DF1.png