Last one to post #855

3 hours ago, no ma'am said:

:yeah  :?

Had a two day house job to tint, starting today. Wed-Friday I'm scheduled to be up in NYC doing that smart-tint job.  I ordered the film from Solargard for the house job on thursday, told the guy the job was monday so I needed it, monday. I got to UPS today and of course the film wasn't shipped correctly and isn't due to arrive until tomorrow. I need the money from the house job to pay for materials for the NYC job... which now that the house job isn't gonna be finished tomorrow  (unless a miracle happens) so I won't get paid for it... which will screw me up for the NYC job...

Of course, the guy at solargard did say he was sorry. Which you know... helps so incredibly much.

Still pissed off about it....

So I figured I would at least get something done today. Had a set of sliders to do a few blocks from the big house job. I was gonna dip out around 4pm and do that real quick. The homeowner had the film - suntek - already. Go figure that one. Not sure how that all happened... but sure enough, I showed up and she has a 60" suntek box waiting for me. :dunno

Since I didn't need any film, I threw everything in my backpack and took my grom down. Took about an hour & 20 min to get down there. It's a nice day today - although cold right along the shore. Coming over the bridge I was freezing, but once I got about a mile inland it warmed up again.

IMG_20180521_160502 (002).jpg

:40 good luck @Roach I'm over here hoping material doesn't show up for this wrap :lol  apparently I'm wrapping chrome trim on a e63 benz cuz plasti dip didn't work out for the owner. :cry my nazi car has chrome on it and I don't like it :cry  :bat really hate my salesmen :bat

I haven't ordered much from them... so I don't have a whole lot of history to say one way or the other with how they are - but this really doesn't sit well with me. Not when I was very clear on what I needed & when. And it's not a small order - at least not to me. Two and a half boxes of TrueView... far from cheap.

Whatever.