Best way to clean window seconds before instaling

Hi,

I am new in the business, i am tinting headlights and tail lights.

I have a question for the windows what is the best way to clean window seconds before instaling, for information i am using film Global and baby shampoo JJ.

Any advice will help me ;)

19 hours ago, Viktor said:

Hi,

I am new in the business, i am tinting headlights and tail lights.

I have a question for the windows what is the best way to clean window seconds before instaling, for information i am using film Global and baby shampoo JJ.

Any advice will help me ;)

Blue shop towel and sprayway glass cleaner tested it today....then mist with baby shampoo and squeegee...rite before install....soak again install..

Hi,

16 hours ago, southcentraltinting said:

Are you peeling off the car or off a peel board? What does your prep consist of?  So many factors that include environmental conditions would determine the best course of action before the stick.

I am peeling off the car

For side windows first with scraper and glass cleaner after baby shampoo and squeegee and last alcohol

Seconds before i am instaling again baby shampoo and squeegee

@Viktor When spraying on slip right before install, use the slip to rinse the glass from the top down pushing dirt down, hit the sides spraying from the top down then do the whole glass spraying from the top downward (start about 1/2 inch/1cm from top). It should already be clean and this is where you'd be spraying on the slip anyway, so use it to rinse when applying, then apply film to the clean slip that remains.

Edited by Tint Slayer

1 hour ago, Tint Slayer said:

@Viktor When spraying on slip right before install, use the slip to rinse the glass from the top down pushing dirt down, hit the sides spraying from the top down then do the whole glass spraying from the top downward (start about 1/2 inch/1cm from top). It should already be clean and this is where you'd be spraying on the slip anyway, so use it to rinse when applying, then apply film to the clean slip that remains.

Thank you for the instructions, i always have little dirt :thanksI'll try

9 hours ago, Tint Slayer said:

This step helps alot flush insurance!!!