Best way to clean window seconds before instaling

46 minutes ago, Viktor said:

Hi ;)

i am looking for the best tool for cleaning the back window

Clean with 409 using the white synthetic steel wool pad on the handled scrubber, up and down, then side to side, saves your back. Extra attention to cleaning the edges, then making it all dry. Spray and squeegee once with regular slip, dry again. Start your installs clean and dry to keep dirt from getting in thru any dirty moisture that may have remained.

image.png.0319b666098e16b26b8289feb2a320e9.png

Edited by Tint Slayer

3 hours ago, Viktor said:

Hi,

Thanks Tint Slayer,

Also can you recommend me best squeegee for clean the back window, now i have blue max

In the past, I’ve had a yellow turbo cut pretty long for cleaning back glasses. Recently, I cut down a Chanel squeegee to about 7 inches long and use that. The fewer passes cleaning the better, but you don’t want it so long that the squeegee can’t conform with the curve of the window. The last pass on the bottom edge I will use a 12 in black-n-white, cut at an angle. 

1 hour ago, Super Dave said:

In the past, I’ve had a yellow turbo cut pretty long for cleaning back glasses. Recently, I cut down a Chanel squeegee to about 7 inches long and use that. The fewer passes cleaning the better, but you don’t want it so long that the squeegee can’t conform with the curve of the window. The last pass on the bottom edge I will use a 12 in black-n-white, cut at an angle. 

Thank you Super Dave.

49 minutes ago, pbalentine said:

There isnt one, but im going to make one. Its basically gonna be a stroke doctor with an unger channel.  

I don't see that being a good idea.  Metal trying to rake across a hatrack safely :nervous   Especially a high dollar vinyl wrapped hatrack. 

I feel like this is one of the main reasons no one has built the type of tool you are trying to build.  I see it being easily destructive to car parts.  Just my :twocents  

:beer