2018 camaro

tinttexas

Well I got it done today!  Overall very easy car.  Back glass is very difficult to access the bottom half to squeegee out water.  Normally I always reverse roll but with this car for me it was actually easier to Frankenstein it since the back glass is so small.  I used the titan red and grey tool and I could reach where I needed to but felt I couldn't get the pressure on the film i wanted to really press the water out.  Also wanted to note I hate these frameless windows that roll down about 3/4" or so when you open them.  Kept having a few small fingers pop up on drivers side because of this.  I don't pull seals and I did shrink the front windows.

@tinttexas

If I remember correctly, the top of panel pops back just like the truck door on a Chevy. Then u can pull the seal out by the mirror and lay it off the outside of the door. This way you can get a good seal on the film, and torch it. Do the doors first, and let them sit while you finish the rest of the car. Then put seals back and it shouldn’t be a problem anymore.

7 hours ago, highplains said:

Yep, I actually wont do either of them anymore, I'm a big guy and just dont fit well enough to get them done without jacking up my back for a few days afterwards. 

Dam im on the edge of saying no too crampy area!

19 hours ago, Super Dave said:

@tinttexas

If I remember correctly, the top of panel pops back just like the truck door on a Chevy. Then u can pull the seal out by the mirror and lay it off the outside of the door. This way you can get a good seal on the film, and torch it. Do the doors first, and let them sit while you finish the rest of the car. Then put seals back and it shouldn’t be a problem anymore.

:yep