Last one to post #857

13 minutes ago, highplains said:

Whatchu Talkin Bout

11 minutes ago, no ma'am said:

:yeah  :?

When you go to tuck the second step on the doors,,, it tends to want to "balloon" as you go to get everything tucked and ready to squeegee.  

It's weird and can be real PITA if you make them to long on the bottoms. :D 

When you go to tuck the second step on the doors,,, it tends to want to "balloon" as you go to get everything tucked and ready to squeegee.  
It's weird and can be real PITA if you make them to long on the bottoms. [emoji3] 

Main reason I pull the tight ones, don’t have to worry about that

5 hours ago, Tintmaster08 said:

Just spent 5 minuets explaining to this douchebag on why he can’t drive his damn Hyundai Kona in my bay himself, talking about he’s the only person authorized to drive the car. It’s a freaking Hyundai asshole, I drive it in or you don’t get it tinted

LOL, people can get ridiculous about their vehicles.  When we do Ferrari's/Lamborghini's they tend to be cool.  Here comes a guy with a Kia Cadenza customer acting crazy.

LOL, people can get ridiculous about their vehicles.  When we do Ferrari's/Lamborghini's they tend to be cool.  Here comes a guy with a Kia Cadenza customer acting crazy.

Right! Normally my Ferrari or Lamborghini customers always want me to take theirs for a spin, lol. I always accept too

29 minutes ago, Bham said:

It's weird and can be real PITA if you make them to long on the bottoms. :D 

Gotcha, I know what you're talking about there. I haven't tucked one of those in quite a while, the seals pull quick and easy so that's my go to.

2 minutes ago, Tintmaster08 said:

Right! Normally my Ferrari or Lamborghini customers always want me to take theirs for a spin, lol. I always accept too

Once had a guy with a stock BMW M3 telling us to be careful when driving it around the building because it has a lot of power.  I thought he was joking, but he was serious and kind of a dick.  I was like three of our cars in the parking lot that are faster than your M3.  Told him when the car was done, to pick one of the cars (modded E55 AMG, modded CTS-V, Alpha 9 GTR) and we would be happy to show him how much faster.  He calmed down after that.  :lol

Once had a guy with a stock BMW M3 telling us to be careful when driving it around the building because it has a lot of power.  I thought he was joking, but he was serious and kind of a dick.  I was like three of our cars in the parking lot that are faster than your M3.  Told him when the car was done, to pick one of the cars (modded E55 AMG, modded CTS-V, Alpha 9 GTR) and we would be happy to show him how much faster.  He calmed down after that.  :lol

Sometimes you have to bring them down to earth, lol

3 hours ago, Bham said:

Man, the ballooning on the new Chevy truck doors can get annoying sometimes. :pullinghair 

Nevermind up to speed now. Yep too easy to pull those seals buddy.

Edited by jh812