Last one to post #857

Many of the shore towns only have one access road going into them. I've thought about getting one there... Have it be super simple like - Home window tinting or something.. and my number.

Not sure how much they cost though... One of the guys in my area has a huge billboard which I'm sure costs a ton. It's on a major roadway... I just wonder how much biz it actually brings in.... Or how you.could even measure how effective they are.

1 hour ago, DynamicATL said:

The car audio division here did it on a digital board...so it rotates every 5-10 seconds.  Shit was $2500 per right down the street from the shop.  They dropped it after two months not seeing any returns.

@jh812  Is Waze a popular phone app there?  If so, you can pay to be on there...it is like $65 a month for around 50,000 impressions.  It makes it easier for people to navigate to you, shows a little billboard above your business for people driving in the area, and does ad popups for you on the app.

No I'm not in a big enough City for that. I use it when traveling but around here there's nothing. Yeah just a thought about the sign and kinda what I figured but I don't like ruling things out before knowing.