Last one to post #858

8 hours ago, no ma'am said:

Just did the zo6 couple weeks ago, really my hands had a different idea than me like I can stretch this... :facepalm fail and get frustrated.

I was telling the sign guy yesterday after attempting the first piece on the beam, he said isn't that frustrating as hell? Nah man just apart of the job. I guess in over the years I've taught myself patience with tint so it doesn't bother me often. However I have zero patience for anything else :lol

18 minutes ago, TintDude said:

Not the "value" part. Seems redundant. 

Yep and Sunlight instead of Solar.  I routinely call/email shops to stay on top of what they carry along with pricing.  A 3M dealer that only carries FXPM/FXHP sent me that info when I asked about pricing for CS or CR.  Apparently he doesn't carry them I'm assuming because he can't install them.  Sad that inaccurate information is coming straight from a tinter.

4 minutes ago, highplains said:

Yeah that seems redundant and I don't see how it would make any sense for it to be a seperate measurement than TSER. It almost reads like a bad translation, you know the type you get in the instructions to anything you buy from Harbor Freight.

Here is what he wrote...

At this time I only carry FX High Performance and FX Premium.  The number you want to focus on is the TSERV it stands for Total Sunlight Energy Rejection Value. The higher the number the better for heat reduction. The 3M FX HP (high performance) 20 rejects up to 55%. I have attached the specifications of the 3M HP film for you to review.

Edited by DynamicATL