Houston's Hot need Tint suggestions for First Time Installer

Alright so i'm looking to do WindShield Tint on 3 Vehicles (2010 Tundra, 2018 MKC, 2005 Dodge ram QCLB)

and legal tint on the other windows down to 25% after installed. 

I've been reading thread after Thread of window tint posts about different brands and such. i was looking to just buy over the counter a couple rolls of Film and Tools but it seems thats almost impossible to get quality film so i do have a business license i can get an account open.  Alot of trouble just for a couple rolls.

I have a buddy who is a 3m dealer but im not sure i want to pay those prices he tells me its 200$ in film for one windshield.  

so far i see a lot of good posts about Global stuff i see Texas Tint supply has a location in houston is this a good choice?

or is there a better choice? 

I have been looking at 80% for the Windshield and 30%'s for the Back Windows choices Ceramic and Nano-Ceramic and Carbon

But no-one really says well this brand performs well and is easy to install and nearly as good as your 3m's and LLumars and high end films so get this one.

I'm willing to buy from a local tint shop on here i live in the Spring/Tomball area of Houston. tried matching up some of the members on here with local shops but didn't seem to find much correlation.

Global is a great film with great clarity. I personally have the 80% on my shield now and love it. Been using it here in NC for 8 years or so with zero warranty claims. I'm not so sure I'd attempt a shield as my first time tinting though. They can be quite difficult and of course always have to worry about water damage. Maybe you could talk to your buddy about a hook up if you schedule all three the same day or week :dunno

I figure ill start on the side windows and back glass, and leave the windshields for last cars are not daily drivers so i dont have to worry so much about needing it that next day for work. i have done some tinting with cheap box store film on my work trucks with improvised tools.

on the global site it doesn't show an 80% it shows a Ceramic 70 is that what your using? Which Shrinking method would you recommend to tackle this job wet or dry shrink?

Thanks, 

2 hours ago, HoustonCarGuy said:

I figure ill start on the side windows and back glass, and leave the windshields for last cars are not daily drivers so i dont have to worry so much about needing it that next day for work. i have done some tinting with cheap box store film on my work trucks with improvised tools.

on the global site it doesn't show an 80% it shows a Ceramic 70 is that what your using? Which Shrinking method would you recommend to tackle this job wet or dry shrink?

Thanks, 

http://expresswindowfilms.com/osc/index.php?cPath=600410

There's three 80 you'll need. Dry shrink always.