Last one to post #859

1 hour ago, jh812 said:

Text all three appointments for tomorrow over an hour ago and no response from any of them yet :eyetwitch

Welcome to my world.  Going to start taking deposits or something to motivate people to show up. :mad

So weird when you quote a customer, then they ask if that includes installation.  :dunno

I’ve heard of shops advertising $99 jobs and that price being for the film and installation is an extra charge. I’ve worked for a shop charging a set price and adding 15% on the ticket for shop supplies

1 minute ago, Super Dave said:

Or at least let ya know they are running late/ can’t make it etc 

Must be sign of the times or something. My 7 year old invites his little friends to his bday party. Most don’t contact you to say yes or no though you put RSVP. Those that do and say they are coming may not show after you book and pay for certain number of kids and they never call to apologize or explain. Nobody has any consideration for others anymore 

2 minutes ago, Tintmaster08 said:

I’ve heard of shops advertising $99 jobs and that price being for the film and installation is an extra charge. I’ve worked for a shop charging a set price and adding 15% on the ticket for shop supplies

I helped out at a shop where they charged a “shop charge” of $4.99 on every ticket. Even tint 

We have the flat price plus tax...when we did car audio we had a shop fee which covers connectors, tape, tubing, etc.  I guess for tint it is not bad cause it would help cover blades, tape, roll down stickers, etc.  I would also do a % for shop fee because bigger the job, chance of more items getting used.