Last one to post #859

10 hours ago, jh812 said:

:lol morning y'all 

@Sunbreakers yes I do the ears but do trim them off eventually. I think there comes a point where it hurts more than helps.

Absolutely it does...just curious if you started out like that...I like to keep them to use to pull and put tension, but then when I get things to a more manageable point I cut them off also. 

I miss tinting regular cars and trucks, got my ass handed to me today. 3 days off, and my first job is probably my most hated car ever! Stupid new panamera, but the station wagon model! (I’d rather tint almost anything else) Next up a full Macan, then an extended range. Yep, just three jobs and pretty much took all day? I’m getting old I guess, after the weekend of holiday, I could use a couple trucks or easy cars to get the blood flowing! Kinda like stretching before you run.

Just now, no ma'am said:

Old dirty sc 430 after a new m5 here. Plotter pattern for back window was garbage. :thanks @precision cut 

Nothing worse than a horrible pattern on a window that requires the skill of “connecting the dots” or “coloring inside the lines” to make

@no ma'am

Sry for the crappy pic! What I was asking yesterday about when you wet shrink, is would you start shrinking these from the middle of the window and keep splitting them into smaller fingers until there are none left?

788FF13A-B50F-4602-965B-7EF50DD90424.jpeg

Edited by Super Dave
Spelling

@no ma'am:wall   

Ok so, clearly I’m not explaining this well!

is there a way to just shoot a 10 second video?  If so, I’ll just show you what I mean.

Think in terms of just 1 finger (not whole window) there is a wide opening at the edge of the film and it gets pointy. You want to start shrinking from the opening of the finger, not the point which should be pointing to the middle of window (no matter if it’s on top or bottom edge)