Almost walked out today !

Stressful day almost walked out of the tint shop curvy side windows on some car have you guys ever been through this?? Hands were not matching my mind...ate lunch started again things got better!! Rough one ! Felt like giving up but made it through it !...😀😀😀

Edited by quality tintz

1 hour ago, quality tintz said:

Stressful day almost walked out of the tint shop curvy side windows on some car have you guys ever been through this?? Hands were not matching my mind...ate lunch started again things got better!! Rough one ! Felt like giving up but made it through it !...😀😀😀

Sounds like my Saturday, c6 vetted will be dropped till ready I'm thinking from now on .couple gravy jobs scheduled after it just threw me off. Those will be back burner from now on .

5 minutes ago, Super Dave said:

Feel ya on that one, I’m never 100% sure I’m coming back from lunch! (Every day)

Move north and we'll open a shop called super no ma'am :rollin we don't deal with stupid :poop and start :40 at noon :beer

Edited by no ma'am

My stepson got the pleasure of seeing the struggle the other day. :wall  

Jeep Wrangler - drivers door.  Basic and easy install.  Supposed to be at least :heh   Something was up with the taller channel opposite the mirror.  It was bent somehow or something, but half way down or up, the film kept pinching and wouldn't slide in. :dunno I tried it at the beginning and on the second stage of the tuck.  It just kept pinching and wouldn't slide.  Three tries on a simple arse door, and I was ready to scream   :pullinghair   He watched the whole thing.  He has seen tough back windows and easy ones, but watching me struggle with a simple door window install.  He got to see something most people don't consider.  

I feel you one that one. I tinted an 18 Nissan Sentra this weekend that blew my mind. I never could get the windshield to shrink all the way. I’d like to say that the top corners are way tighter than they look but then again it was probably just me.