Which film for windshield

Hey everyone. Need some advice. I've been doin a lot of reading here and I am going to get my 4runner tinted. I decided on crystalline over huper and f1. I wanted c70 on the windshield and c40 on the rest But the only crystalline certified place in town does not stock the c70.  He said he never sold it so he doesn't stock it anymore. so I could only get the 90 on the windshield. 

So the question is should I just get the c90 or go with a diff product for the windshield? I wanted that just barely dark of the c70 for aesthetics  but mostly wanted the heat rejection. But I've heard somebody people say the c90 is worthless. What other windshield (70+) films should I consider and how do they stack up with the c90?  

Thanks!

3M Crystalline 90 is not worthless, it blocks out a good amount of heat...more than any other manufacturer at that clarity.  However, dropping to a 70 will give you a big jump over 90...so IMO it is worth it.  If there is a good Llumar or Llumar Select Pro shop you could do either Llumar AIR 80 or Formula One Stratos 70.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking.

So how the air 80 or stratos 70 stack up compared to crystalline 90 is really the info I am after. 

I'm going to make some calls to a dealer that's about 2 hours away to see if they have the cr70. Maybe it would be worth the drive

12 hours ago, Fredward said:

Yeah that's what I'm thinking.

So how the air 80 or stratos 70 stack up compared to crystalline 90 is really the info I am after. 

I'm going to make some calls to a dealer that's about 2 hours away to see if they have the cr70. Maybe it would be worth the drive

AIR 80 and Stratos 70 both outperform 90 a good amount.  Stratos in general is very close to the performance of Crystalline.

So I use solargard ultra performance 80% and I think it’s awesome ! It’s carbon , and has nano metal in it so it won’t block signals and it’s polarized . Keeps out 65-70 percent of heat ! Love this tint 

1 hour ago, Whyme said:

So I use solargard ultra performance 80% and I think it’s awesome ! It’s carbon , and has nano metal in it so it won’t block signals and it’s polarized . Keeps out 65-70 percent of heat ! Love this tint 

Solargard Ultra Performance Plus 80?  That is a nano-Ceramic window film...it is not a Carbon and has no metal in it.  It is very similar to Llumar AIR 80.  Also no such thing as "polarized" window tint...it is vidrios polarizados in Spanish.