work orders and social media

Is anyone on this page willing to share their work order forms or even just the wording? As we get closer to our opening date, it one if the more important things on my list to get done. We're in California. I've been doing this for 20 years now, but not for myself. I have a pretty good idea about what fields and customer info I need. Not that I'm not open to some good ideas! :) On your work order,  how do you go about asking your customers about facebook friending, tagging and posting of their vehicle, home or business? Thank you! 👍

20180531_131501.jpg

Sweet shop, I really like that flooring! I personally don't like tagging of people on social media, just posting pics of the job itself. If it's something you're going to be giving back to the customer I would just have something about leaving a review on whichever site helps you the best. :twocents

6 minutes ago, jh812 said:

Sweet shop, I really like that flooring! I personally don't like tagging of people on social media, just posting pics of the job itself. If it's something you're going to be giving back to the customer I would just have something about leaving a review on whichever site helps you the best. :twocents

Thank you for the info. The shop floor is a leggari kit. Man..... it was a lot of prep work (and $)! But in the long run I think it'll be worth it. It sure looks good when I take pictures of completed cars on it (for the website and socail media). :)