Last one to post #861

2 hours ago, jh812 said:

Already quoted two this morning and scheduled another. About time for the can you do today or tomorrow calls :nope

It's absolutely crazy how much business has changed since getting in the shop. I remember this time last year I really wasn't all that busy.

I think people are just more comfortable going to a shop versus a home.  I only know of one person that was busier in his home than a shop...he did engine/performance work.  That was only because he knew everyone in the car scene, so tons of word of mouth.

2 hours ago, Roach said:

I forget what you said - are you on a busy road? :chin

I'd say so :lol

1 hour ago, DynamicATL said:

I think people are just more comfortable going to a shop versus a home.  I only know of one person that was busier in his home than a shop...he did engine/performance work.  That was only because he knew everyone in the car scene, so tons of word of mouth.

Absolutely honestly didn't realize how much it was throttling me back. Gonna do my best to make it through winter but next year if this trend keeps up I'll be bringing someone on.

IMG_20180608_120943-756x1008.jpg

I really really thought Vegas was gonna go all the way. Happy for the Caps though. :thumb2

I honestly didn’t think they would make this far, figured they’d be like all of the other DC sports teams. The parties after the game though were ridiculous, there were people everywhere well into 4:00 this morning