You have a few variables we don’t know about.

do you rent? Do you own building? Do you use transit plates? Responsibilities can shift in different avenues according to you situation. A lot of small biz entrepreneurs end up paying for the same incurred cost twice because insurance companies don’t explain it to them. My wife is a legal beagle and won’t let me pay to much for anything...she says more for her to shop

I own my own building and i'm actually about to build a larger shop in the same property.  It's on the same 6 acres I live on.  No transit plates.  Customer drops car off and I only drive it in and out of the shop never on the road.  My property has a gate opener and is fully fenced so when cars are left here they are basically in a compound with cameras.

Laws re ins are different all over.

Do your due diligence for your area.

Here you must have Commercial insurance coverage for $10,000,000  or you do not get the contract .

I heard of an incident last year.

GARBAGE MDF /compressed sawdust /paper with wood veneer doors got wet when film was installed on 8 doors . They swelled bad.

I heard the doors were $1200.00 each.

When we went in to fix the previous work we told the GC to pull the glass before film work begins or we would have them sign off on installing in place to move them to holding all the responsibility cards.

Edited by WearTheFoxHat