Has anyone had problems with equate walmart baby shampoo?

The baby shampoo works good for me but when it gets real hot and humid it loses its slip ability and I'm getting more junk in tint... has anyone seen these problems ??? Is the baby wash better?? Thanks in advance !!!

Edited by quality tintz

So I’ve used the shampoo and the wash. Both seemed to work ok, if it wasn’t to hot outside. Which where I’m at, most years you can’t even tell that it’s winter. Anyway, when it’s hot, I’ve noticed that if I don’t squeegee real fast it will start to dry and leave whitish rings in the shape of the water bubbles that were there before I squeegeed. They dry out, but still a pain. So I’ve quit using both of those products.

There could be some other variables causing that though, such as the water where I’m at, or the adhesive on the film.

11 hours ago, Super Dave said:

So I’ve used the shampoo and the wash. Both seemed to work ok, if it wasn’t to hot outside. Which where I’m at, most years you can’t even tell that it’s winter. Anyway, when it’s hot, I’ve noticed that if I don’t squeegee real fast it will start to dry and leave whitish rings in the shape of the water bubbles that were there before I squeegeed. They dry out, but still a pain. So I’ve quit using both of those products.

There could be some other variables causing that though, such as the water where I’m at, or the adhesive on the film.

What do you use now???

23 hours ago, Super Dave said:

I’ve noticed that if I don’t squeegee real fast it will start to dry and leave whitish rings in the shape of the water bubbles that were there before I squeegeed. They dry out, but still a pain.

I just seen that white stuff in my head...and I've never had an issue with equate baby shampoo I just switched from tint slime to equate because my water tank started smelling like death..... so much for "NO MAINTENANCE".....I'll stick to my baby shampoo and rinsing my crap out every other day

The generic just doesnt provide enough slip when it hot, especially bottom loading.  Just mixed in and shot glass and half with a splash of dawn and it stuck with a few seconds or so.  Anyone know if the distilled water gives more slip?? Just ran out of the generic so need to fine something soon. 

5 hours ago, pbalentine said:

The generic just doesnt provide enough slip when it hot, especially bottom loading.  Just mixed in and shot glass and half with a splash of dawn and it stuck with a few seconds or so.  Anyone know if the distilled water gives more slip?? Just ran out of the generic so need to fine something soon. 

Try the slime ultra its works great it slips even too much i loved it bro 62.00 with shipping from pride distribution worth every penny for summer time!!!20180611_114046.jpg.2846fb44182e52ddf7390d30f3b3f2a2.jpg

6 hours ago, pbalentine said:

You will love it guaranteed makes days easier with our job brotha.....

6 hours ago, pbalentine said:

Water can have big difference in the amount of slip needed. Are you using a standard spray bottle or Tank?