Last one to post #864

:wall this Nissan NV is pissing me off. So far it's been stupid simple to tint but literally every window behind the front doors is different so you cant double cut. I plotted the rear barn doors because the pattern for those was available, go to shrink them and figure out that TintTek has them mirrored. I hand cut the rest of the rear because the plotter pattern wasn't right for them (just the slider glass repeated) I'm almost afraid to try the fronts :lol

:wall this Nissan NV is pissing me off. So far it's been stupid simple to tint but literally every window behind the front doors is different so you cant double cut. I plotted the rear barn doors because the pattern for those was available, go to shrink them and figure out that TintTek has them mirrored. I hand cut the rest of the rear because the plotter pattern wasn't right for them (just the slider glass repeated) I'm almost afraid to try the fronts :lol

TintTek is by far the absolute worse program I’ve ever had the displeasure of using. Just saying

@jh812

I really hate tinting on a ladder or scaffolding, it’s something about pressing hard to squeegee, while the thing moves away from what your working on.  I don’t have a fear of heights or anything either, just hate that wobbly feeling