Tint slime 4x orange ultra success !!!

22 minutes ago, highplains said:

Glad to see that worked out for you. Probably going to have to give it a shot myself here in the near future. Did you really need to start a new thread though? Why not just update one of the ones you already had going?

Yes i could have sorry got exited want to help all with stressful hot weather brotha..glad to see more people want to solve this problem in their business...

49 minutes ago, Super Dave said:

That’s what the green says also! Laughable in the heat I’m in!

Orange is more slippery or i wouldnt of got it bro tried sample had to bust out with some..hahahh didnt like green maybe for winter it took too much to slide...

Edited by quality tintz

12 hours ago, quality tintz said:

Yes i could have sorry got exited want to help all with stressful hot weather brotha..glad to see more people want to solve this problem in their business...

I get that but that's why it would've been better to update your original post so all the questions, discussions of the issues we're all having, different recommendations, and the solutions that worked for you are all in one place. That way if someone new comes along and finds that initial post they've got the answer right there instead of wondering what happened, where if they come across this post they've got the answer but without context as to what the question was. :lol

Maybe @TintDude could combine the three threads?  :dunno

5 hours ago, highplains said:

I get that but that's why it would've been better to update your original post so all the questions, discussions of the issues we're all having, different recommendations, and the solutions that worked for you are all in one place. That way if someone new comes along and finds that initial post they've got the answer right there instead of wondering what happened, where if they come across this post they've got the answer but without context as to what the question was. :lol

Maybe @TintDude could combine the three threads?  :dunno

Yes ask tintdude to do that at least 2 or three of us have this problem and we are solving it thats how i see it have great week !!!

Edited by quality tintz