Stickers on windshield with tint

So I just got my windshield done with crystalline and I wanted to know if it's okay for things like the inspection sticker to be stuck to it. Will I be able to remove those types of stickers without damaging the film in the future. I'm really curious about my car wash. I have a monthly membership and they have a rfid sticker that looks like it would never come off without a razor and they refused to put it anywhere else. Like they said it wouldn't work if it was on the plastic a pillar for some reaon (I don't think they know how the tech works). The only idea I've come up with is get a small piece of clear vinal and put it in the upper corner where they stick the thing or just some scotch tape. Maybe stupid ideA. What do y'all think?

It’s called static cling film. (I think) you can buy packs of 25 pieces. I want to say it’s 3 in X 4 in rectangles. You stick the sticker to it, then stick that on the windshield. It’s clear and be cut down easily. Kinda like a rubbery PPF with no adhesive on it.

Be careful to remind the mechanic at inspection time, i get a few people come in and the mechanic started destroying the tint to get the sticker off. Just a heads up, those guys remove stickers like they're on auto pilot and don't think to check for tint film.

I’m ashamed to admit it, but I’ve done this on a truck that I tinted the night before. Irate would be an understatement