WARNING:

Just a heads up on my experience with these towels. We switched to these a while back from the regular blue shop towels because I read that these were better. They work very well (don't tear apart and last long). However, I wouldn't use them too long (for installation at least). I do just  like one of the previous commenters said and toss them in a box for later use (cleaning other things, etc.) I was reusing them for too long and you can see the big strings of lint on them. Well they kept ending up in my tint jobs and the lint was sooooo big that it couldn't be pressed out and I had to redo several (perfect) windows because of it. I finally realized it was the towels (and my technique) I now only use them for about 1-2 cars then they go in the box or they are used only for cleaning seals etc. I was mainly using these to wipe my squeegee down while cleaning the windows prior to installation which is why I'm sure they ended up in my tint. 

Edited by CaliTINT

10 hours ago, CaliTINT said:

WARNING:

Just a heads up on my experience with these towels. We switched to these a while back from the regular blue shop towels because I read that these were better. They work very well (don't tear apart and last long). However, I wouldn't use them too long (for installation at least). I do just  like one of the previous commenters said and toss them in a box for later use (cleaning other things, etc.) I was reusing them for too long and you can see the big strings of lint on them. Well they kept ending up in my tint jobs and the lint was sooooo big that it couldn't be pressed out and I had to redo several (perfect) windows because of it. I finally realized it was the towels (and my technique) I know only use them for about 1-2 cars then they go in the box or they are used only for cleaning seals etc. I was mainly using these to wipe my squeegee down while cleaning the windows prior to installation which is why I'm sure they ended up in my tint. 

Do you use 2 towels per car ??? Or 2 towels for two cars ? Bro 

I use about 3-4 towels a car. 240 towels a box at $30+ equals $2 a car. All the semi used towels get thrown in a box. Those towels have a couple uses after that. Firstly I’ll use them to clean the rubber side seals with alcohol to reduce contamination coming in from the sides. My second use for them is during felt installs. I use the red scotch pads with alcohol to prep the sweeps and the old towels to wipe them clean prior to felting them. Sometimes you’ll get drip marks on door panels and I’ll use those old towels with some meguiars interior detailer.  

10 hours ago, quality tintz said:

Do you use 2 towels per car ??? Or 2 towels for two cars ? Bro 

Both (if that makes sense). I use one used blue towel for cleaning out seals etc. And one new towel (for wiping down squeegee, etc.). I think the problem before was I was using the newer (cleaner) towel on more than a few cars and the fibers started to come out. I still use the grungy towels on several cars for seals and get a new one for 1-2 cars for other stuff. Hope that made sense lol

1 hour ago, CaliTINT said:

Both (if that makes sense). I use one used blue towel for cleaning out seals etc. And one new towel (for wiping down squeegee, etc.). I think the problem before was I was using the newer (cleaner) towel on more than a few cars and the fibers started to come out. I still use the grungy towels on several cars for seals and get a new one for 1-2 cars for other stuff. Hope that made sense lol

Nice like one clean one and one old reclyled one i get it....

3 hours ago, quality tintz said:

Nice like one clean one and one old reclyled one i get it....

Yeah bro I'm frugal. Not no cheapo but I don't like to waste. I even recycle some of the towels and use them to clean other stuff like the shop bathroom, toilet, etc. hahahaha