Moving to Sarasota Florida(need advice)

Hi everyone i have a very successful Tint and accessory shop in Crown Point Indiana(Kustom-Tint Auto Appearrance Center) and my family and i are moving to Sarasota Florida and i am not familiar with the area, i want to be in a wealth area or mid to upper class area. Any suggestions as to the best area to do this?

1 hour ago, Tint speed said:

Hi everyone i have a very successful Tint and accessory shop in Crown Point Indiana(Kustom-Tint Auto Appearrance Center) and my family and i are moving to Sarasota Florida and i am not familiar with the area, i want to be in a wealth area or mid to upper class area. Any suggestions as to the best area to do this?

Someone from the area will know better,, but in my opinion from being in the area for a little while in the past,,,,  Sarasota is not the money area, like Tampa is.  Sarasota has some wealthier areas, but being mostly carnies in the area from being founded by the circus, the wealthy areas are slim.  My suggestion would be to look towards the Tampa area or maybe the Braydenton area.  

Not saying you won't do well in Sarasota, it's a beautiful area of Florida, and I would want to either be next to interstate 75 or be in the Bayfront area. :twocents   

Good luck to you and you should do just fine in Sarasota.  It is one of the places on my list to look to move to in the future. :beach   

Edited by Bham

On 6/18/2018 at 1:03 PM, Bham said:

Someone from the area will know better,, but in my opinion from being in the area for a little while in the past,,,,  Sarasota is not the money area, like Tampa is.  Sarasota has some wealthier areas, but being mostly carnies in the area from being founded by the circus, the wealthy areas are slim.  My suggestion would be to look towards the Tampa area or maybe the Braydenton area.  

Not saying you won't do well in Sarasota, it's a beautiful area of Florida, and I would want to either be next to interstate 75 or be in the Bayfront area. :twocents   

Good luck to you and you should do just fine in Sarasota.  It is one of the places on my list to look to move to in the future. :beach   

Thank you...

Dude , ur the man. great skills and business sense.  Ive spent my life here in SW florida working for to many shops helping them grow to watch them ruin it.  U should move to Clearwater, florida. That's were the money is. Top 3 places for tint dollars in FL,  Miami, Clearwater, and West palm beach.  Otherwise do your own thing, Nobody in that area has your experience and will treat you fair.  Might take a bit but U could set the bar in this entire area. GL Fo RealZ. 

9 minutes ago, Roach said:

Is that true?!?!?! Man... I gotta live there for at least a short period of time. :thumb2

It - was - the home of Barnum & Bailey but since that is no longer, things are changing quickly in that area. 

3 minutes ago, Bham said:

It - was - the home of Barnum & Bailey but since that is no longer, things are changing quickly in that area. 

Very interesting. I never knew that.... of course, not sure why I would know that. :dunno

In any case... I would probably fit in nicely. :lol2