Fusion hybrid, blue max, or orange crush???

I started with Blue Max, used Orange Crush for a bit then went back to Blue Max. I recently ordered the Go Doctor (blue) and I like it the best. Very ergonomic, less fatigue, super light weight. Only thing is the blue feels a little more stickier to the tint but I think over time it starts to slip better. I also think it expels more water easily and I also started using it as my cleaning squeegee prior to laying down the film. 

44 minutes ago, CaliTINT said:

I started with Blue Max, used Orange Crush for a bit then went back to Blue Max. I recently ordered the Go Doctor (blue) and I like it the best. Very ergonomic, less fatigue, super light weight. Only thing is the blue feels a little more stickier to the tint but I think over time it starts to slip better. I also think it expels more water easily and I also started using it as my cleaning squeegee prior to laying down the film. 

Got any tricks for blue max nicks sandpaper or card sharpener.??

20 hours ago, quality tintz said:

Got any tricks for blue max nicks sandpaper or card sharpener.??

I honestly never tried the card sharpener. Been think about ordering one. I usually just have a good stock of all the squeegees/tools on hand lol. I could have my own store haha. 

For the blue max I have hit it with some sandpaper before and it helps. I have a lot of grits on hand for headlight restoration. Usually used 2000 and followed with 3000

1 hour ago, CaliTINT said:

I honestly never tried the card sharpener. Been think about ordering one. I usually just have a good stock of all the squeegees/tools on hand lol. I could have my own store haha. 

For the blue max I have hit it with some sandpaper before and it helps. I have a lot of grits on hand for headlight restoration. Usually used 2000 and followed with 3000

Sweetness bro thanks !!!

5 hours ago, Ryker said:

Card sharpener had to be modified to really work on the blue max, and crush squeegees.  I have one modified and they work good to put a new edge on.

I think I shared a picture of it a long time ago. 

Do you cut one strip off of card sharpener????

5 hours ago, Ryker said:

Card sharpener had to be modified to really work on the blue max, and crush squeegees.  I have one modified and they work good to put a new edge on.

I think I shared a picture of it a long time ago. 

Also best blade for sharpener carbon stainless any tips???