Glue smudges on rear window with dawn and tint slime?

On 6/23/2018 at 11:00 AM, pbalentine said:

Last week I started mixing baby shampoo & dawn 70/30.  Didnt work for shiat and actually made the tint tack faster.  This was my main problem when learning bottom loading, simply just not enough slip. 

I wonder if when you mix soaps they start to work against each other to break each other down. That Dawn Simple Clean alone is real slippery.

15 hours ago, Tint Slayer said:

I wonder if when you mix soaps they start to work against each other to break each other down. That Dawn Simple Clean alone is real slippery.

That dawn simple clean gives me problems gotta try dawn ultra !!!!!

14 hours ago, quality tintz said:

Yes a while back forgot why i stopped using it...do you have to put alot of joy ???

I always keep coming back to Joy Non Ultra, i use 8 mls per liter for sides, 12 mls per liter for back. I've been trying to use up my sample of Fusion All Type, i'm using the exact amount and it's too slippery! When i try to double cut the 2 pieces keep sliding around lol. I'll probably go back to Joy Non Ultra when it's done, or after i try my Tint Slime sample. Gotta keep trying new things.

2 hours ago, Tint Slayer said:

I always keep coming back to Joy Non Ultra, i use 8 mls per liter for sides, 12 mls per liter for back. I've been trying to use up my sample of Fusion All Type, i'm using the exact amount and it's too slippery! When i try to double cut the 2 pieces keep sliding around lol. I'll probably go back to Joy Non Ultra when it's done, or after i try my Tint Slime sample. Gotta keep trying new things.

Nice where did u get sample  of fusion all type??? Is your sample of slime the orange one or green ???

Edited by quality tintz