Glue smudges on rear window with dawn and tint slime?

4 hours ago, Tint Slayer said:

I like opinions. I also heard one is better for hot weather. I may not even try it, i always go back to Joy, it's like i'm trying to fix something that's not broke lol

I give up last year on it I'm a knock off baby shampoo guy and that's the way it's gonna start. Tried several different types and it's what works best for me.

I always wind up back at joy myself, reps always telling me about how it negatively affects the film and after years I still haven’t noticed anything bad from it. I run a 4 spray bottle set up, like JH, 1 is a super slip for difficult maneuvering.  I have started using film on for back glasses that give me trouble (really like it so far) but it’s not slippery. I’d probably never use it if it weren’t for those peanuts.

On 6/29/2018 at 3:49 PM, Super Dave said:

I always wind up back at joy myself, reps always telling me about how it negatively affects the film and after years I still haven’t noticed anything bad from it. I run a 4 spray bottle set up, like JH, 1 is a super slip for difficult maneuvering.  I have started using film on for back glasses that give me trouble (really like it so far) but it’s not slippery. I’d probably never use it if it weren’t for those peanuts.

Whenever someone says to you "I heard dish liquid is bad it destroys blah blah blah.." show them the attached image, recent testing shows how well Joy continues to perform:

35239671_10212762712608292_5033783142146637824_n.jpg.8a5bf6d24b51704ce0be4ebb4c4cac95.jpg

On 6/29/2018 at 3:49 PM, Super Dave said:

How is the FilmOn when it comes to dot matrix? I thought i heard it was supposed to be good at laying the film down on the dots 

1 hour ago, Tint Slayer said:

How is the FilmOn when it comes to dot matrix? I thought i heard it was supposed to be good at laying the film down on the dots 

So far so good- you need to squeegee fast because it’s designed to get the film to stick faster and better