Crystalline on Class A Motorhome Windshield

Does anyone have experience with doing a full front Class A Motorhome windshield with the Crystalline film? Unfortunately I tried to get this done in North Dakota where legally I can go to 70% so I opted for CR70. However the install left wrinkles in the corners and it had to be removed. Not sure if this is the product issue or not.

Looking for somebody who has experience who would be willing to install CR70 full front windshield.

It is going to be very hard to get a clean install with any film, much less Crystalline.  The size of the windshield makes it extremely difficult and requires multiple people.  On a legal note, installing a 70% film on the windshield will be illegal in that state.  It has to allow in 70% or more light to be legal...3M Crystalline 70 will put your windshield in the low 60's.  Your only option to be 100% legal would be 90 with 3M.  You could find a 80% film, but that too might be below the 70 once combined with the glass.

Thanks, would be nice if someone has experience with it, would like to get it done. I'm not concerned about the legality. CR70 says 69% of light transmitted through on the brochure my installer had. If not, I am willing to take the ticket. I am also willing to put CR90 in, but I run into the same issue that I need somebody experienced in installing it who can install it without issues.

Not so much a matter of experience installing Crystalline, it is the difficulty level handling that big of a piece of a film.  We are 3M Crystalline Certified and do 10-15 vehicles a week in just Crystalline, but I guarantee our install will not be the best on that vehicle.  Crystalline creases easily so I would recommend going with a Ceramic film instead to get heat rejection.  Not saying nobody can do it cleanly, it will just come down to how many times they install on that specific RV and luck.  I doubt you will find that in North Dakota.

Edited by DynamicATL