Last One To Post #869

Not tint related at all, but do any of y’all know how to encourage a live bird to get out of a swimming pool skimmer? 

Had birds trapped in a couple different shops I’ve worked at, just turn all the lights off and open a bay door. 

This one I’m stumped, got to be delicate due to the wife and 5 yr old!

i already made like a ramp out of a float.

6 hours ago, Super Dave said:

Not tint related at all, but do any of y’all know how to encourage a live bird to get out of a swimming pool skimmer? 

Had birds trapped in a couple different shops I’ve worked at, just turn all the lights off and open a bay door. 

This one I’m stumped, got to be delicate due to the wife and 5 yr old!

i already made like a ramp out of a float.

Hey that's what this topic is for :lol my neighbors had one tapping on their window constantly and they put newspaper up. I also remember my grandmother putting out rubber snakes.

Morning y'all

11 minutes ago, jh812 said:

Hey that's what this topic is for :lol my neighbors had one tapping on their window constantly and they put newspaper up. I also remember my grandmother putting out rubber snakes.

Morning y'all

Morning, 

This was a new one for sure, the rubber snakes thing does help, as far as keeping them from landing and craping all over. Generally, if the animal makes is inside the skimmer, it drowns. I ended up just kinda pushing him out of there with one of those noodles and onto the little ramp I made. 

40 minutes ago, Super Dave said:

Morning, 

This was a new one for sure, the rubber snakes thing does help, as far as keeping them from landing and craping all over. Generally, if the animal makes is inside the skimmer, it drowns. I ended up just kinda pushing him out of there with one of those noodles and onto the little ramp I made. 

When you say skimmer do you mean the actual one by hand or like a vacuum type?