Best carbon ceramic film best price ???

9 minutes ago, Tint Slayer said:

Search FlexFilm failures here and in the FB groups. I think this quote from the FlexFilm FB page is the most ironic thing i've seen to date. 

image.png.43df4271bc44b4eaf36fc64da0c84834.png

That FB is the old partner of Ralph...he refused to let it go.  That is why Ralph did Flexfilm Plus which "Plus" makes zero sense, but neither does the film.  :lol

7 hours ago, CnCCustoms said:

I honestly can’t remember who offers a true carbon.... I don’t buy into that crap. Offer deep dyed/hybrid HP/ ceramic.  Good better best. All carry lifetime warranty. 

Do the heat lamps and all the info lie just wondering???

21 minutes ago, quality tintz said:

Do the heat lamps and all the info lie just wondering???

Not with a true carbon film... a real carbon no-dye film will reject more heat.  Me personally- why add more lines in the shop?  Deep dyed for an entry level film. Gets 30% of my customers. Hybrid HP has a little better heat rejection. That takes care of about 20% of my customers needs. Then the other 50% in ceramic.  I just don’t see the need in keeping every vlt in more than 3 lines. Especially when MOST manufacturers “carbon” film is a catchy name. 

I do know for a fact on the Flexfilm carbon ceramic and tint club carbon ceramic (same film from the exact same warehouse) has such an awful haze I wouldn’t carry it anyway. I’ve received samples and tried em.  And I don’t like it at all plus it’s like installing straight rubber

21 hours ago, CnCCustoms said:

I do know for a fact on the Flexfilm carbon ceramic and tint club carbon ceramic (same film from the exact same warehouse) has such an awful haze I wouldn’t carry it anyway. I’ve received samples and tried em.  And I don’t like it at all plus it’s like installing straight rubber

Ok thanks for info..

3 hours ago, quality tintz said:

Have they made any changes since you tried them??? Did flex film back up warranties.???

Reboxed from different manufacturers including SolarFree...same result.  And if you weren't buying from them anymore, the answer is no.  It is owned by one guy...he can't afford to cover a mass failure.  That is just common sense.

Edited by DynamicATL