Best carbon ceramic film best price ???

On 6/29/2018 at 6:57 AM, K13evin said:

Go Global.  I would stay away from snake oil salesmen = Flexfilm 

Or get Llumar  but you really can't go wrong with those two.  I would say global is priced better But being with Llumar the name will sale its self.  

It's amazing how often i hear FuxFilm and Snake Oil Salesman used together. There is no other distributor that has such a bad rep. I'll agree with hazy and also for removal a good part of it comes off real easy. 

image.png.72099e5bd254ff3e4106544a4123315c.png

(That's a bottle of the magic 99% heat rejection elixir in his hand) 

On 6/30/2018 at 9:25 AM, quality tintz said:

Do the heat lamps and all the info lie just wondering???

Hi Quality Tintz,

The heat lamps demonstrations themselves don't lie... It boils down to the individual that is demonstrating.

A heat lamp can physically prove to a customer how well a film can reduce transmission of Infrared heat. However the customer should be aware that when they are driving their vehicle out under the earth's sun, it produces vibrating photons in the form of solar energy that simply won't be emitted from an everyday heat bulb.

An Infrared heat bulb puts out energy in the wavelength that humans are most sensitive to, (Vibrating photons that penetrate our skin) however IR energy is only part of what causes 'heat build up'. So I think a good way of describing the effect that a heat bulb demonstration offers would be 'The instant feel factor'.

The reduction of IR in summer might feel pleasant... However IR heat can be quite welcoming during the cooler periods. Think of how nice it feels to turn on your bathroom heat lights and stand under them when getting out of the shower... Make sense?

For an accurate overall gauge of a films performance, it would be best to refer to the 'TSEr' Total Solar Energy Rejection. This accounts for the IR performance.

Hope this helps.

20 hours ago, Glass Tinting Supplies said:

Hi Quality Tintz,

The heat lamps demonstrations themselves don't lie... It boils down to the individual that is demonstrating.

A heat lamp can physically prove to a customer how well a film can reduce transmission of Infrared heat. However the customer should be aware that when they are driving their vehicle out under the earth's sun, it produces vibrating photons in the form of solar energy that simply won't be emitted from an everyday heat bulb.

An Infrared heat bulb puts out energy in the wavelength that humans are most sensitive to, (Vibrating photons that penetrate our skin) however IR energy is only part of what causes 'heat build up'. So I think a good way of describing the effect that a heat bulb demonstration offers would be 'The instant feel factor'.

The reduction of IR in summer might feel pleasant... However IR heat can be quite welcoming during the cooler periods. Think of how nice it feels to turn on your bathroom heat lights and stand under them when getting out of the shower... Make sense?

For an accurate overall gauge of a films performance, it would be best to refer to the 'TSEr' Total Solar Energy Rejection. This accounts for the IR performance.

Hope this helps.

Thanks brotha makes sense so there is no way to test our quality films can i just do it under the sunlight???

5 minutes ago, quality tintz said:

Thanks brotha makes sense so there is no way to test our quality films can i just do it under the sunlight???

There’s a lot of different ways to test the films capabilities, you can buy several different meters to test BTU’s, And such....

I think the problem is putting all the different ways, and types of heat that the film rejects together = “TSER” would be an impossible task to put on as a demonstration for a customer. 

Honestly, there is not an accurate way to demonstrate heat rejection to the customer.  There are too many variables once it is on the vehicle to duplicate in the shop...it is impossible.  The heat lamps are about the best it can get when showing the performance of a film as long as you are not misleading them by saying this is the same as your vehicle.  Numbers are great, but a lot of that goes over the customers head...they need something tangible to know what they are buying.  So to all the people against the use of a heat lamp, please show me a real-world TANGIBLE demonstration that any shop can duplicate and easily demonstrate for a customer.  IMO this does not exist.

13 hours ago, DynamicATL said:

Honestly, there is not an accurate way to demonstrate heat rejection to the customer.  There are too many variables once it is on the vehicle to duplicate in the shop...it is impossible.  The heat lamps are about the best it can get when showing the performance of a film as long as you are not misleading them by saying this is the same as your vehicle.  Numbers are great, but a lot of that goes over the customers head...they need something tangible to know what they are buying.  So to all the people against the use of a heat lamp, please show me a real-world TANGIBLE demonstration that any shop can duplicate and easily demonstrate for a customer.  IMO this does not exist.

Best tangible demonstration I offer... here are the different films. Here are the different prices. Yes... the most expensive will block more heat... agreed. Tint the vehicle and they see for themselves lol. I won’t use a even a heat lamp because it’s misleading.  Too many customers got in their car and wanted to know why it was still hot as hell inside....in north Georgia... 100 degrees.... 70% humidity. Sorry tint made from kryotonite wouldn’t cut this heat 100%

Edited by CnCCustoms

13 hours ago, CnCCustoms said:

Best tangible demonstration I offer... here are the different films. Here are the different prices. Yes... the most expensive will block more heat... agreed. Tint the vehicle and they see for themselves lol. I won’t use a even a heat lamp because it’s misleading.  Too many customers got in their car and wanted to know why it was still hot as hell inside....in north Georgia... 100 degrees.... 70% humidity. Sorry tiny made from kryotonite wouldn’t cut this heat 100%

Absolutely, it is all about how you explain it.  We explain that if the vehicle is sitting in the sun for hours, it will get hot in there.  That the film is only going to slow the buildup which helps when the vehicle is only sitting there a short time.  We focus more on how fast the A/C works to cool the vehicle down and the reduced amount of heat you feel while driving which means you're more comfortable.  The heat lamp is a great tool but has to be used properly.  In 2018, our entry-level film sales are about 10% with the majority being our two highest films.  With all those higher-end sales this year (and previous years) I have never had a customer call back to complain about the films not performing as advertised.  If a shop is having that happen, then they need to adjust their selling tactics cause the current way is not working.

Edited by DynamicATL

10 hours ago, DynamicATL said:

Absolutely, it is all about how you explain it.  We explain that if the vehicle is sitting in the sun for hours, it will get hot in there.  That the film is only going to slow the buildup which helps when the vehicle is only sitting there a short time.  We focus more on how fast the A/C works to cool the vehicle down and the reduced amount of heat you feel while driving which means you're more comfortable.  The heat lamp is a great tool but has to be used properly.  In 2018, our entry-level film sales are about 10% with the majority being our two highest films.  With all those higher-end sales this year (and previous years) I have never had a customer call back to complain about the films not performing as advertised.  If a shop is having that happen, then they need to adjust their selling tactics cause the current way is not working.

We have a lot of “ballers on a budget”. Which if you can sell them anything they expect it to be extraordinary. Those are the ones that have called or come by to express their concern that the car is still hot. Lol. I’m right there with you. Since March and changing my lineup and pushing higher end films. I’d be willing to bed my entry dyed film is less than 20% of my film sales. HP taking maybe 20-30%. And ceramic rules the roost!  My sales tactics now are the AC system working less. And the comfort inside the cabin once cooled.  We just had too many issues with the heat lamp. Trying to explain that that was just an example.