Last one to post # 872

Yes. The proper way to do is it to apply the BF layer.. let it sit for 7 days, then go back and apply second film. (This is per Madico's instructions)

I've done both on the same day and it bubbled.. went back and did it the way they said and it's been fine. (As far as I know.)

The Tesla windows I recently did also needed the BF layer first. Again.. we waited the 7 days between films. I don't know if it truly needs it, but I didn't feel like messing with it - I just wanted it done.

Did my first stoppie today on my cycle. That's when you brake with your front and bring your rear tire off the ground.  In my case, it wasn't planned... I was in traffic.. it's like 95 out.. and I was just zoning. Bad combo... I didn't notice the guy in front of me was turning and I went to grab the front brake and up the back tire came. Scared the piss out of me. I thought for sure I was going over. Fortunately, I didn't. It probably felt a lot higher then it ended up being... but it scared me to death either way.  :gasp