Last one to post # 872

Morning peeps. :salute

So I guess my neighbor 2 houses down saved his big fireworks for last night and the night before. :zombie

I can understand on the 4th, but after that it's pretty fuggin annoying in the middle of the night. 

Got a picky customer that I would love to see him go to another shop.  :lol  He spends money and brings vehicles, but damn he is over the top.  We tinted a vehicle for him a few weeks ago and he brings it back because of a speck of dust in the sunroof...cool, we replace it and he is good.  We just tinted another one this week and instantly say a small scratch on the tint...no problem we schedule it the next day along with booking a 3rd vehicle for him and another for his cousin.  So we replace it today and he spends 30 minutes outside inspecting it along with his friend.  He finally gets in backs the car out, so we think he is finally leaving...nope, he was positioning the car to see it in the sun better.  Another 10 minutes and then he finally leaves.  Like damn.

11 minutes ago, DynamicATL said:

Got a picky customer that I would love to see him go to another shop.  :lol  He spends money and brings vehicles, but damn he is over the top.  We tinted a vehicle for him a few weeks ago and he brings it back because of a speck of dust in the sunroof...cool, we replace it and he is good.  We just tinted another one this week and instantly say a small scratch on the tint...no problem we schedule it the next day along with booking a 3rd vehicle for him and another for his cousin.  So we replace it today and he spends 30 minutes outside inspecting it along with his friend.  He finally gets in backs the car out, so we think he is finally leaving...nope, he was positioning the car to see it in the sun better.  Another 10 minutes and then he finally leaves.  Like damn.

One of my best friends owns a European auto shop. We were talking about this last night. He has what he calls an asshole tax. When someone is hard to deal with or is just an all around dick, he doubles his price. He just looks at it as compensation for his time dealing with these types of people. If they shop him and go someplace else because of price, well, even better.I think I need to start doing this also.

3 minutes ago, Jake said:

One of my best friends owns a European auto shop. We were talking about this last night. He has what he calls an asshole tax. When someone is hard to deal with or is just an all around dick, he doubles his price. He just looks at it as compensation for his time dealing with these types of people. If they shop him and go someplace else because of price, well, even better.I think I need to start doing this also.

I feel him, some people just need to be charged more.  We are taking care of it just because he is spending $800+ per vehicle.  

2 minutes ago, DynamicATL said:

I feel him, some people just need to be charged more.  We are taking care of it just because he is spending $800+ per vehicle.  

Hope he brings you a tractor next.

45 minutes ago, DynamicATL said:

In my humble opinion, when you redo a window for one spec, you create a monster customer. It's kind of your fault. He thinks he is supposed to do that and any flaw must be redone.