Last one to post # 875

14 minutes ago, Super Dave said:

I do NOT miss that part of being self-employed! Every now and again I used to answer the phone at an obviously ridiculous time (like 9-10 pm on a Sun). I swear all of them sounded shocked that someone answered. “Why the hell are you calling if you think no one’s gonna answer?” I H8 people 

I use to not mind text or FB messages now I don't even want to respond to those. Well unless it's a regular or someone that knows me. 

14 minutes ago, Super Dave said:

I do NOT miss that part of being self-employed! Every now and again I used to answer the phone at an obviously ridiculous time (like 9-10 pm on a Sun). I swear all of them sounded shocked that someone answered. “Why the hell are you calling if you think no one’s gonna answer?” I H8 people 

I'm not even self employed and I still have that problem, f*****g dealership likes to give out my personal cell number even though my shop is equipped with a land line and answering machine. :mad

1 hour ago, Roach said:

Is that really ice cream?!?!  :evileye

I made it.  I swear.    It worked and everybody loved it.   Just pour the Nehi slowly.  After the first pour, scoop the foam off and put it at the bottom, then pour the rest of the mix on.  It will quit foaming.  

Then make it like you know how to make ice cream.  Ice cream maker and rock salt and ice.  It’s so easy. :thumb  

Edited by Bham

13 hours ago, jh812 said:

You know who the hell says well it's 530 on a Sunday afternoon I should probably call the tint shop?

The ones that want an appointment for Monday.

10 hours ago, jh812 said:

I swear three calls right around 8 o'clock. One guy messaged me so I responded to that

Read it and no response. Yeah buddy you're exactly the reason I don't answer on Sundays. I'm contemplating getting a personal phone.

I don't answer my phone after 5:00 for anyone

8 hours ago, jh812 said:

I use to not mind text or FB messages now I don't even want to respond to those. Well unless it's a regular or someone that knows me. 

I noticed that. :lol  I like how people think you know who they are or what they want tinted.