Last one to post # 875

:yeah           :facepalm

So the local honda motorcycle dealer had a Grom bike nite tonight... First one I've ever been to. My buddy won two trophies - loudest bike and most miles.

I'd like to know who came in 2nd and 3rd for most miles. I have a 2018 and 3700 miles. Normally when I'm with a group and everyone is saying how many they have, I'm up at the top. My friend's grom is a 2015 or 2016 and he has over 10,000. @@

Took my Nikon... gotta go thru them and see if I managed to snap a good pic or three.

After we drove to a department store lot and everyone was doing wheelies and stuff. Which I don't do that... with my luck I'll crash and it will cost like $2k to fix. lol As I was leaving, I pull on to the main street and a cop was sitting right there. I guess they don't care. I was kindof surprised.  :dunno

All in all a fun evening. :)

It's funny.. as much as I probably should not have spent the money on the grom.... I don't regret it one bit. It's like my one toy that I have where I have fun every time I ride it. I keep it in my apt.. so every time I walk into the room where it sits I smile. :D

/rant

:waving

ETA: The best part - they had goodie bags for everyone... which included 2 condoms. :blink

Edited by Roach