Why do I get little dot bubbles?

Thanks for the replies. I'm going to try filtered water and I made the mistake of spraying the inside of the window long before the adhesive comes off and then respraying it. I can see how it could trap dust in there. So going to clean it much better. 

The one thing I noticed was when looking from the outside in, there are hundreds of pea sized water drops. They're not bubbles but they certainly look like it but if you go to the inside you can see they are water drops. 

How do I minimize these water droplets? Or do you just have to wait for them to dry?

9 minutes ago, pancake said:

Thanks for the replies. I'm going to try filtered water and I made the mistake of spraying the inside of the window long before the adhesive comes off and then respraying it. I can see how it could trap dust in there. So going to clean it much better. 

The one thing I noticed was when looking from the outside in, there are hundreds of pea sized water drops. They're not bubbles but they certainly look like it but if you go to the inside you can see they are water drops. 

How do I minimize these water droplets? Or do you just have to wait for them to dry?

That's just the film drying, will essentially look like water blisters. 

If it is lines of water blisters, you are not overlapping your squeege strokes as you move down the window. Check that your installation tool is smooth and that you are overlapping your strokes.

spray your solution on a piece of any glass, run you install squeege over it and see if it left any streaks...if so, that is your problem, if not, overlap your strokes. 

If you are getting specs of dirt or dust, see if you are running fans or ac and as they have told you check your water bottles.

1 hour ago, pancake said:

Yep, looks like blisters lol 

So thats normal even if there's a lot of them?

Yes that's normal as long as they are all consistent in size. Now anything the size of a nickel or better is not and needs to be further squeegee out. Also if you see any white in it from the outside then that's a little excessive as well. As long as you're doing two passes with a blue max and like dr said overlapping your passes then you should be fine.