matte vinyl inside tint

What I am looking for may or may not exist. I am getting a lot of reflection from my dash, on my car, and it interfers with my vision of my side mirror on the driver side. Is there an optical film that does not reflect from the inside? I have looked for clear matte vinyl, with no success, as well as matte finish tint film.

I am not even certain if such a matte film would or would not interfere with my vision out the driver side window of the mirror. 

Any help appreciated. 

Typically any matte product is not going to be optically clear and would obscure your vision. Your options are limited, you can try diming your dash lights or going to a lighter film. The reflection and glare exist with the bare glass, adding film makes it more pronounced especially the darker you go

As far as the dash ( you can put a matt vinyl, towel, carpet ect and not have that on the windshield). As far as the side mirrors, if your doors are tinted, As high plains mentioned, dim the interior or put a filter screen on that area at night time