Selling precut film

If you are talking to a customer here and there,  obviously you figure your cost and time. If you are talking eBay or other avenues, good luck. Window film software suppliers and distributors will eventually be all over you if it is their program running the sale product. If you make your own templates it will be a tough market with the one that are and have been there a while

I would make it easy on yourself; tell them you will call them back when you have a chance to sit down, jump on eBay or Amazon and see what the price is, add $5-$20 depending on how you're feeling that day, cell them back. :lol

5 minutes ago, DynamicATL said:

I looked into it using cheap film...to compete on eBay I would have only been making $10 per kit.  In the end, it was just not worth it.

Thought about the same thing. More to kill time and stabilize money in the winter a little more.

At those margins though, you really question if it's worth it to keep up on all the shipping and eBay feedback.

5 minutes ago, jh812 said:

50 bucks is 50 bucks.

But to make $50 for spending an afternoon in front of the computer, rolling and boxing tint, running to the Post Office or UPS/FedEx and then have to come home and leave feedback for all of those orders? I dunno...

I mean, yea, its still $50, but is it worth the work? I thought about it because it would keep me busy (maybe?) in the winter when its cold here and business will likely slow considerably.

28 minutes ago, ErieTint said:

But to make $50 for spending an afternoon in front of the computer, rolling and boxing tint, running to the Post Office or UPS/FedEx and then have to come home and leave feedback for all of those orders? I dunno...

I mean, yea, its still $50, but is it worth the work? I thought about it because it would keep me busy (maybe?) in the winter when its cold here and business will likely slow considerably.

It's a joke calm your tits.