How can I tell I have Huper Optic Ceramic

6 minutes ago, mikeap said:

Crap, I hope you aren't right but you probably are.  Anyone else want to weigh in just to be sure as this is a punch in the gut.

I am right...we were a Huper dealer for 3 years.  The photos are Huper Ceramic 30/40.  If your vehicle doesn't like that, then that ain't it.

Here is another on the front doors...you will see the difference in color compared to the blacker privacy windows in the rear.

43560205231_ffd3e30745_b.jpg

Here is another...the G37 on the left is Huper Ceramic...one on the right is Llumar CTX.

24946120560_49fa3d2040_b.jpg

Edited by DynamicATL

4 minutes ago, mikeap said:

Let me ask you this, what would you charge for a car like mine?  Normal price.  As now I'm questioning the value of what this was "worth".

Depends on the shop/state...price usually ranges from $400 in cheaper states like Florida up to $1000+ in more expensive states like California.  In GA it was in the $500 range.

Edited by DynamicATL

Here are 2 other photos I took not long after my original ones.  I feel like with this tint it looks more silver.  Sometimes it appears dark like in my first photos then in other photos like these it seems much lighter.  Same camera (phone) used.  Slightly different time of day.  What do you make of these two photos?  

2018-07-21 19.34.31.jpg

2018-07-21 19.34.22.jpg