Recent tint done, quality issues

If wanting to do 3M, check out Exotic Window Tinting in Northbrook...they look pretty solid.  It is a little drive out, but if set on getting Crystalline, that would probably be the best option.  Also, check out Ridler Window Tinting in Lake in the Hills.  They use Global window film which has a Ceramic option for higher heat rejection.  It will not be quite as high as Crystalline, but is a solid film and will most likely have a lower price tag.

If wanting to do 3M, check out Exotic Window Tinting in Northbrook...they look pretty solid.  It is a little drive out, but if set on getting Crystalline, that would probably be the best option.  Also, check out Ridler Window Tinting in Lake in the Hills.  They use Global window film which has a Ceramic option for higher heat rejection.  It will not be quite as high as Crystalline, but is a solid film and will most likely have a lower price tag.

Ridler is booked till September. I will take a look at exotic. I was planning on Carl Darling in McHenry who likes Suntek or Fire Guys in Antioch who do formula one pinnacle. Problem is I do not know anyone else's quality firsthand.

Carl Darling was my third choice when I was looking...I didn't see Fire Guys tell now.  If installation quality is equal between the two, I would go with Fire Guys since Pinnacle is a better film than Suntek CIR.
OK sounds good. I will give fire guys a call and ask some questions. How did the email sound above? Just nervous he will say no or damage my glass removing tint

8 minutes ago, Reeko0530 said:
15 minutes ago, DynamicATL said:
Carl Darling was my third choice when I was looking...I didn't see Fire Guys tell now.  If installation quality is equal between the two, I would go with Fire Guys since Pinnacle is a better film than Suntek CIR.

OK sounds good. I will give fire guys a call and ask some questions. How did the email sound above? Just nervous he will say no or damage my glass removing tint

Sounds goods.  Removing it is not hard since no rear window was involved.  If they did, it would be most likely done on purpose.

17 minutes ago, Reeko0530 said:

Fire guys uses computer cutting as well. Just called. They said they do paint protection and graphics, but it's done in a separate area from the tinting.

I'm not sure if you said for sure that it was a computer cut job or not but don't let that deter you. I use it everyday and can assure you mine do not look like that. That's 100% installer error not a computer cut problem. 

18 minutes ago, Reeko0530 said:

Fire guys uses computer cutting as well. Just called. They said they do paint protection and graphics, but it's done in a separate area from the tinting.

Just make sure with them there will be no gaps.  Some software is better than others and if the tinter knows what they are doing, they can make sure the pattern fits.