Airplane paint remover for strip and retint !!!

10 minutes ago, TNTLady said:

Breathing cant be good on a body...just saying.:blink Like you said, probably not for me with lung probs and sensitivity to chemicals.

Use a 15-20 dollar auto paint mask or turn job down.....charge for mask and paint stripper in strip price....oh and tape to mask everything off !

Made for metal. Also removes paint and delaminates, likely does a number on the defrosters, will change the color of rubber to brown, removes baked on enamel so watch out for your baked on ceramic frit. Oddly enough the can says "don't use on aircraft". If you use it i'd duct tape every surface around it because it will destroy it. Also will give your skin a chemical burn. Also causes cancer. Look up Methyl Chloride on the OSHA website. I've worked with similar solvents for stripping structural steel and you should NOT be using this in an enclosed car, the can actually says not to use in enclosed spaces like basements and small, enclosed areas. I've seen big healthy iron workers pass out using Methyl Chloride to strip paint in an open area outside. If you use this stuff inside a car you're asking for trouble. Don't just do anything someone posts on the internet. 

1 hour ago, pbalentine said:

Last 2 removals i did, sprayway cleaner turned it to slime and it scraped off easily. BG had about 50% left and scrubbed right off.  Never like the chemicals, which on really deteriorated tint is not needed, since the BG is just needs to be razored. 

He is saving the defrosters bro...