Airplane paint remover for strip and retint !!!

Yep, as soon as he posts the clock starts counting down to drama.  The whole reason I removed myself from the FB groups.  Tends to be more idiots on there than smart ones including some of the people running them.  People want to be seen as a deep thinker or explorer of the industry when in reality they're just posting useless videos and pushing crap film because they are making money on it.

Edited by DynamicATL

This post and video actually help me because after I sweat the window in the Sun or steam it and it doesn't work I thought the only alternative was replacing the glass this just shows what to do on the last attempt with gloves fan and mask of course !!!

Edited by quality tintz

11 hours ago, quality tintz said:

This post and video actually help me because after I sweat the window in the Sun or steam it and it doesn't work I thought the only alternative was replacing the glass this just shows what to do on the last attempt with gloves fan and mask of course !!!

If you are doing that much work and exposing yourself to chemicals that can kill you, I would assume you would charge a lot of money.  The amount of money you should charge would be high enough that replacing the window itself would be the cheaper route.  That would also be the best route for everyone since you would not have to deal with the removal/danger, the customer would have a fresh clean window with perfect defrosters, and the install would be cleaner since no possible missed adhesive.  Now if you want to do all that work while using those chemicals for pennies, then you're not that smart.  Just because someone found a different way to do something, doesn't always make it a good idea.

Also, while using your respirator mask during this process, make sure you have the proper filter.  I would think this would be common sense, but I doubt it is that common for you.

Edited by DynamicATL