Last One To Post #881

:sleepwalk:yawn  Morning ever E body  

:chin     Thought for the day ......  If 'iR' is what we feel on our skin and gives us that warm feeling,,, then isn't blocking almost all of the 'iR' going to make winter more uncomfortable  ? 

I have skylights in my bay and they let in A LOT of heat.  If I cover them in the summer with a radiant barrier then I will be more comfortable, but I would want to uncover them in the winter, also to be more comfortable.  So this should be the same situation when blocking the 'iR' heat coming through the glass. :dunno   Just a thought.  

The other part of it is,,, if this is NOT the case,,, then why all the hype about the high 'iR' rejection :?  

:123 

Edited by Bham

So tired of my dreams. The other nite I had a dream I was on vacation with my family.. and the local 'police' robbed us.. then I was climbing down a rope or somethisng dodging bullets from someone. Last nite - a guy I used to be friends with was saying to me that the customer is always right, and I was telling him that's not true... got to the point that everyone was having pizza but me... so I took another friends arm and push it into the hot pizza saying something like - I'm the customer and I'm right in burning his arm. :krazy

I'd love to have a night w/o dreaming... or remembering my dreams. They suck 95% of the time.

Maybe I need to talk to a shrink............  :chin

Edited by Roach

3 hours ago, Bham said:

:sleepwalk:yawn  Morning ever E body  

:chin     Thought for the day ......  If 'iR' is what we feel on our skin and gives us that warm feeling,,, then isn't blocking almost all of the 'iR' going to make winter more uncomfortable  ? 

I have skylights in my bay and they let in A LOT of heat.  If I cover them in the summer with a radiant barrier then I will be more comfortable, but I would want to uncover them in the winter, also to be more comfortable.  So this should be the same situation when blocking the 'iR' heat coming through the glass. :dunno   Just a thought.  

The other part of it is,,, if this is NOT the case,,, then why all the hype about the high 'iR' rejection :?  

:123 

Personally, I want to be warm in the winter, but not actually feel the heat on my skin.  I run the fireplace some during the winter, but once I feel that heat directly hitting me, I turn it off.  If I was freezing then that would be different, but generally, I prefer the overall warm feel of the room.