Last one to post #882

Way to Go @Super Dave  For the Win :win    :boogie   

Open chad thread that closes at a random time.  

Chat on :blah  

Super Dave = I like the Porter Cable because of the rubber coating and durability.  Out of all the economic brands, it's the best one for me.  Not talking about the higher priced ones. :thumb   

Edited by Bham

1 minute ago, Bham said:

Way to Go @Super Dave  For the Win :win    :boogie   

Open chad thread that closes at a random time.  

Chat on :blah  

Super Dave = I like the Porter Cable because of the rubber coating and durability.  Out of all the economic brands, it's the best one for me.  Not talking about the higher priced ones. :thumb   

I concur I've been using it a year at least and works great for me.

Thx fellas!

:krazy

I’m definitely not liking this Wagner so far.

ill give the porter a shot when I take this back.

Ive tried several of the high priced newer heat guns and have not been impressed. 

Has anyone tried the “equalizer “ I think they sell it on 44 tools.

Great :mad   S2000 customer complaining about trash in the backglass.  Hairs from from the top around the edges with no border.  

I told him I could redo it but couldn't guarantee it would come out any better.  He looked at me like I was talking another language and threatening him. :blink   

What ????  What do you mean you can't do any better ?  

Come on man,,, if you can't see what my issues are with this install and can't understand what I mean, then maybe I don't want to retry it for you. :wall   

Oh yeah,,, worst part is, I told him in the beginning about convertible top hairs.  AND !!! He sat there watching the whole time I did the install.  It's not like he didn't see what I was going through.  Jeez.  :rant  

Edited by Bham

12 minutes ago, Bham said:

Great :mad   S2000 customer complaining about trash in the backglass.  Hairs from from the top around the edges with no border.  

I told him I could redo it but couldn't guarantee it would come out any better.  He looked at me like I was talking another language and threatening him. :blink   

What ????  What do you mean you can't do any better ?  

Come on man,,, if you can't see what my issues are with this install and can't understand what I mean, then maybe I don't want to retry it for you. :wall   

Isn’t that the one you’ve got like 1&1/2 inches to fit the back glass between the headrest and roof?